You must be a resident of Columbia County for 90 days.
Please provide a document dated (90) days old but not over (1) year old. Examples: old hospital bill, electric bill, pharmacy printout, etc.
All documentation presented for proof of residency must show name, same address as Financial Status Form.
Florida Drivers License/FL Identification card
(No out of state identification will be accepted)
OR (2) two of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Voter’s registration card
- Alien registration card
- Affidavit of Identification (notarized)
Please bring all that apply to you.
- Most recent tax return, 1040 (including supporting schedules) and W-2’s for all wage earners in household
- Pay stubs for previous 12 weeks or Income Verification Form-Employer
- Bank Statements (previous 3 months for all accounts) (include all pages)
- Medicaid Denial Letter or Medicaid application/case number
- Unemployment/Workers Comp Statement
- Child Support/Alimony
- Social Security Benefits for any family member
- Veterans Benefits
- Any settlements, court ordered or otherwise
- Other appropriate supporting documents
- Self employment
- 1. Bank statements for all business accounts (3 mos.)
- 2. Previous year’s business tax return (complete w/attachments/schedules)
- 3. Current business financial statements
- 1. Checking and savings accounts
- 2. Equity value of real property other than homestead
- 3. Cash surrender value of life insurance if combined face value of all policies owned by the family unit exceeds $1,500.
- 4. Additional automobiles, motorized vehicles, motorcycles
- 5. Recreational vehicles